How People Earn Huge Income From Pinterest – A Guide
Pinterest was founded in March 2010 by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp. They launched the site in beta in March 2010, and it went live to the general public in August 2010. The site was originally intended as a tool for collecting and organizing recipes, but it quickly evolved into a platform for sharing all types of visual content, including fashion, home decor, and travel. Pinterest has since grown to become one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 250 million monthly active users as of 2021.
There are several ways to make money from Pinterest:
- Affiliate marketing: You can use affiliate links to promote products and earn a commission on sales.
- Sponsored posts: Businesses can pay you to create and share content that promotes their products or services.
- Selling products: You can use Pinterest to drive traffic to your own e-commerce website or online store where you sell products.
- Brand partnerships: You can partner with brands to create sponsored content or promote their products in exchange for compensation.
- Online courses or e-books: You can use Pinterest to promote and sell your own online courses or e-books on a specific topic.
- Services: If you are a freelancer or run a service-based business, you can use Pinterest to showcase your services and attract new clients.
It’s worth noting that, like any platform, you will need to have a large and engaged following and a consistent and high-quality content strategy to make money from Pinterest.