How To Verify Your Page On Facebook
Facebook was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes while they were students at Harvard University. The company was initially launched to allow Harvard students to connect with each other, but it quickly expanded to other colleges in the Boston area and then to other universities around the world.
In 2006, Facebook was opened to anyone over the age of 13 with a valid email address, and it quickly became popular around the world. In 2007, the company launched Facebook Ads, which allowed businesses to target ads to specific groups of users. In 2013, Facebook launched the Paper app, which was a news reader app that allowed users to read articles from various sources in a format optimized for mobile devices.
In 2014, Facebook acquired the virtual reality company Oculus VR, which has allowed the company to expand into the virtual reality space. Today, Facebook is one of the largest and most influential tech companies in the world, with billions of users around the globe.
To verify your Facebook Page, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your Page must represent a real organization, business, brand, or public figure.
- Your Page must be published.
- You must be an administrator of the Page.
- Your Page must have a profile picture and cover photo.
- Your Page must have a physical location, if applicable.
- Your Page must have a phone number or email address listed in the contact information section.
- Your Page must have a description in the about section.
If your Page meets these requirements, you can start the verification process by going to your Page’s settings and selecting “Verify this Page.” You’ll be asked to provide a publicly listed phone number for your business, or a business document (like a utility bill) to confirm your location. Once you’ve submitted this information, Facebook will review your request and let you know if your Page has been verified.